Mailing Address: 248 3rd Street #717, Oakland, CA 94607 contact@powertrader.net

Account Setup Instructions

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

Step 1
Create a Kucoin account
Please use our referral code on KuCoin – tN6Rw2

Step 2
Create a PowerTrader account

Step 3
Connect and setup your accounts by following the video tutorial below (Same setup for desktop and mobile):

 

 

Step 4
Put at least 0.002 BTC into your Kucoin Trading Account, then sit back and relax!
You keep 75% of the profits and the other 25% goes to PowerTrader. Since our payment comes solely from the profit, this means you will never pay more than you make for using PowerTrader!

On the 1st of each month, if PowerTrader’s 25% portion of the profit is .0002 BTC or more, it is converted from BTC to another cryptocurrency called GAS (It’s free to transfer) and you will see instructions for how to make your payment to PowerTrader at the top of your PowerTrader Dashboard.