If you notice a trade in Coin Collector that doesn’t exist, or the bought amount for a coin is incorrect, or you are receiving weird errors on Framework, you need to run the Amount Fixer script.
Please follow the directions below:
1. Go to the User Interface for your droplet and access the console with the button at the top of the page
2. Login to droplet (Username: root | Password: whatever you created when you made the new Droplet)
3. Open button menu, then press Restart Framework. DO NOT LOG IN YET ONCE IT RESTARTS!
4. Press the Go back to main page button
5. Do command: cd /var/www/html
6. Do command: unlink amount_fixer
6. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/amount_fixer
8. Do command: chmod u+x amount_fixer
6. Do command: ./amount_fixer
7. Give it your PowerTrader username
8. Choose which option you need for each coin, and then once the process finishes, press the View Framework button, then get Framework started
9. Press the Go back to main screen button
10. Press the Set file permissions button
11. Close the console
PowerTrader’s Coin Collector bot and WaveRider Futures Hedging Bot are nothing more than tools, and you are FULLY responsible for using these tools properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run the bots when you feel it is safe to run them, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We do not provide reimbursements for any matter. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.