Before starting, make sure your funds are in BTC, ETH, DOT, or XRP!
This will FULLY guide you through the WR2/Neural2 setup.
Even if you have never done some of the more technical aspects of these instructions, I guarantee the instructions have been written in a way that most can understand.
Please get ahold of us if you need additional help!
1. Enable Futures trading on your Kucoin account, and then create 2 subaccounts on Kucoin, then logout of your regular Kucoin account and log into the first subaccount using the subaccount name as the username and the subaccount password as the password. Once logged in to the subaccount, go to the Futures trading page, and enable Futures trading. Log out, then repeat for the other subaccount. Afterwards, log back into your regular Kucoin account
2. Put half of the crypto you want to use into the Futures account of one of the subaccounts, and put the other half in the Futures account of the other subaccount.
3. Create a Coin Collector Droplet on DigitalOcean if you don’t already have one running, otherwise use the one you already have
4. Access the console through DigitalOcean
5. Type command: cd /var/www/html
6. Type command: unlink updater.py
7. Type command: wget https://powertrader.net/updater.py
8. Type command: python3 updater.py
9. Choose the option to update WaveRider2 (Beta)
10. Type command: python3 updater.py
11. Choose the option to update Neural_processor (Beta)
12. Type command: python3 updater.py
13. Choose the option to update Neural2 (Beta)
14. Type command: screen -S neural
15. Type command: ./neural_processor
16. Give it your PowerTrader username and password, then coin choice (BTC, ETH, DOT, XRP), then wait for it to say it has finished processing. This could take up to a day, but probably around 12 hours. You can close the console window during this time. To access the neural screen within the console again later, open your console window and use command: screen -r neural
17. Once it has finished processing, kill the process by pressing CTRL and \ at the same time
18. Type command: ./neural2
19. Give it your PowerTrader username and password, coin choice (BTC, ETH, DOT, XRP), and choose how far out of bounds the price can go before it sends trade signals, press enter, then hold down the CTRL button and press the letter a, then release the CTRL button and press the letter d
20. This should take you back to the main console screen. If you were successful, do command:
screen -S waverider
21. Type command: ./waverider2
22. Login with PowerTrader info
23. Choose N to using saved API, then follow our API setup instructions
24. Choose N to using saved settings, then choose coin (BTC, ETH, DOT, XRP) and leverage. We do not personally use more than 5x on BTC. Alts may need even lower.
25. After finishing with settings, WaveRider2 will start trading once Neural2 tells it there is a trade to make. You can now close the console window.
You are finished with setup!
PowerTrader’s Coin Collector bot and WaveRider Bot are nothing more than tools, and you are FULLY responsible for using these tools properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run the bots when you feel it is safe to run them, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We do not provide reimbursements for any matter. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.