Every so often, we release software updates. These updates fix bugs, add new features, and upgrade or update existing features. It is HIGHLY recommended that you do these updates.
1. Stop your bot with the power button at the top of your Coin Collector Interface
2. Do command: cd /var/www/html
3. Do command: unlink updater.py
4. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/updater.py
5. Do command: python3 updater.py
6. Once it is finished, press the Reboot Droplet button
7. Once your droplet has rebooted, on the Interface Console, press the View Framework button.
9. Choose N to Transfer Files from Another Droplet
10. Choose Y to used Saved API info (DO NOT REDO API…)
11. Choose N to using Saved Settings, and enter your desired settings. You MUST enter the settings on this part to create the data files for the NEW settings!
12. Once the Framework is continuously scrolling, press the Go back to Main Screen button and get any other needed processes started (Like Engines, Alerts, WaveRider)
13. View the other screens you are not using, and press the “Kill Screen” button on each screen.
14. Go back to Main Screen, then Set File Permissions
PowerTrader’s Coin Collector bot and WaveRider Futures Hedging Bot are nothing more than tools, and you are FULLY responsible for using these tools properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run the bots when you feel it is safe to run them, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We do not provide reimbursements for any matter. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.