This will guide you through Coin Collector’s setup. Even if you have never done some of the more technical aspects of these instructions, I guarantee the instructions have been written in a way that most can understand. If you are having trouble with something, please get ahold of us in our Support Chat!
1. Create a subaccount on Kucoin
2. Put USDT in the Trading account of the subaccount
3. Create a new Coin Collector Droplet
4. Access the console through DigitalOcean
5. Do command: cd /var/www/html
6. Do command: unlink updater.py
7. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/updater.py
8. Do command: python3 updater.py
9. Do command: reboot
10. Once your droplet has rebooted and you can reconnect to the Console, do command:
screen -r framework
11. Login with PowerTrader info
12. Choose N to Transfer Files from Another Droplet
13. Choose N to using saved API, then follow our API setup instructions
14. Choose N to using saved settings, then view our Settings Explanation to decide how to setup your Framework
15. After finishing with settings, Framework will start continuously scrolling, so you will close that window.
16. In a new window, go to the User Interface for your droplet by typing the droplet’s IPv4 address into your browser
17. Once there, login with PowerTrader info, then access the console with the button at the top of the page
18. Login to droplet (Username: root | Password: whatever you created when you made the new Droplet)
19. Open button menu by tapping the gears icon in the top right
20. View an Engine you want to run, input PowerTrader username, then press the “Go back to main screen” button and repeat for any other Engines you want to use (Engine Explanation here and Signal Listener setup instructions here)
21. Get Alerts Companion running if you want it then press the “Go back to main screen” button (Alerts Companion setup instructions here)
22. View the other screens you are not using, and press the “Kill Screen” button on each screen.
23. Press the “Set file permissions after update” button, then close the console popup window
24. Scroll down to your Settings, press the Reset All Statistics button
You are finished with setup!
PowerTrader/Coin Collector is nothing more than a tool. A tool must be used properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run Coin Collector when you feel it is safe to run it, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.