This will guide you through Coin Collector’s setup. Even if you have never done some of the more technical aspects of these instructions, I guarantee the instructions have been written in a way that most can understand. If you are having trouble with something, please get ahold of us in our Support Chat!
1. Create a subaccount on Kucoin
2. Put USDT in the Trading account of the subaccount
3. Create a new Coin Collector Droplet
4. Access the console through DigitalOcean
5. Do command: cd /var/www/html
6. Do command: python3 ptlogin.py
7. Login with PowerTrader info
8. Once the process finishes, close the console window
9. Go to the User Interface for your droplet by typing the droplet’s IPv4 address into your browser
10. Once there, login with PowerTrader info, then access the console with the button at the top of the page
11. Login to droplet (Username: root | Password: whatever you created when you made the new Droplet)
12. Open button menu
13. View Framework
14. Login with PowerTrader info
15. Choose N to Transfer Files from Another Droplet
16. Choose N to using saved API, then follow our API setup instructions
17. Choose N to using saved settings, then view our Settings Explanation to decide how to setup your Framework
18. After finishing with settings, Framework will start continuously scrolling, so you will press the “Go back to main screen” button. If it doesnt, you have done something wrong and need to press the Restart Framework button to try again.
19. View an Engine you want to run, input PowerTrader username, then press the “Go back to main screen” button and repeat for any other Engines you want to use (Engine Explanation here and Signal Listener setup instructions here)
20. Get Alerts Companion running if you want it then press the “Go back to main screen” button (Alerts Companion setup instructions here)
21. Press the “Set file permissions after update” button, then close the console popup window
22. Scroll down to your Settings, press the Reset All Statistics button
Now it is time to do the MANDATORY Framework 1.2.1 patch!
Please follow these steps:
1. Open Interface Console and login
2. Open Button Menu
3. View Framework button
4. Kill Screen button
5. Do command: cd /var/www/html
6. Do command: unlink PowerTraderCoinCollectorLinux
7. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/PowerTraderCoinCollectorLinux
8. Do command: chmod u+x PowerTraderCoinCollectorLinux
9. Press the Restart Framework button and get Framework running (when you restart it, say N to transfer files, Y to use saved api, and Y to use saved settings)
10. Press the go back to main screen button
11. Press the set file permissions button
You are finished with setup!
PowerTrader/Coin Collector is nothing more than a tool. A tool must be used properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run Coin Collector when you feel it is safe to run it, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.