Every so often, we release software updates. These updates fix bugs, add new features, and upgrade or update existing features. It is HIGHLY recommended that you do these updates.
1. Do command: cd /var/www/html
2. Do command: unlink updater.py
3. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/updater.py
4. Do command: python3 updater.py
5. Once it is finished, press the Reboot Droplet button
6. Once your droplet has rebooted, on the Interface Console, do command: cd /var/www/html
7. Do command: screen -S waverider
8. Do command: ./waverider
9. Choose Y to used Saved API info (DO NOT REDO API…)
10. Choose N to using Saved Settings, and enter your desired settings. You MUST enter the settings on this part to create the data files for the NEW settings!
11. Once WaveRider is running, press the Go back to Main Screen button (If using Coin Collector, get all of your processes started now), then press the Set File Permissions button.
PowerTrader’s Coin Collector bot and WaveRider Futures Hedging Bot are nothing more than tools, and you are FULLY responsible for using these tools properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run the bots when you feel it is safe to run them, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We do not provide reimbursements for any matter. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.