This will guide you through WaveRider’s setup. Even if you have never done some of the more technical aspects of these instructions, I guarantee the instructions have been written in a way that most can understand. If you are having trouble with something, please get ahold of us in our Support Chat!
1. Enable Futures trading on your Kucoin account, and then create 2 subaccounts on Kucoin, then logout of your regular Kucoin account and log into the first subaccount using the subaccount name as the username and the subaccount password as the password. Once logged in to the subaccount, go to the Futures trading page, and enable Futures trading. Repeat for the other subaccount. Afterwards, log back into your regular Kucoin account
2. Put half of the USDT you want to use into the Futures account of one of the subaccounts, and put the other half of the USDT in the Futures account of the other subaccount.
3. Create a Coin Collector Droplet on DigitalOcean if you don’t already have one running, otherwise use the one you already have
4. Access the console (Through DigitalOcean if its a new droplet, or through the Interface if it’s an already active droplet)
5. Do command: cd /var/www/html
6. Do command: unlink updater.py
7. Do command: wget https://powertrader.net/updater.py
8. Do command: python3 updater.py
9. Do command: reboot
10. Once your droplet has rebooted and you can reconnect to the Console, do command:
screen -S waverider
11. Do command: cd /var/www/html
12. Do command: ./waverider
13. Login with PowerTrader info
14. Choose N to using saved API, then follow our API setup instructions
15. Choose N to using saved settings, then view our Settings Explanation to decide how to setup your Framework
16. After finishing with settings, WaveRider will start trading. You can now close this window and watch the trades on Kucoin Futures
You are finished with setup!
PowerTrader’s Coin Collector bot and WaveRider Futures Hedging Bot are nothing more than tools, and you are FULLY responsible for using these tools properly. There are always risks involved with trading and investments. You should still manage your portfolio, only run the bots when you feel it is safe to run them, and only invest what you are willing to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We do not provide refunds. We do not provide reimbursements for any matter. We are not providing investment advice. We are only providing software and subscriptions to use the software.